Now the Latest Madhya Pradesh Chhatraviti Department Will be Providing the Online Application System for the Scholarship Students Those Candidates Are Need to Fee Waiver for the Admission of Any Classes, Courses in Madhya Pradesh and a Reserved Category to Are Eligible to Fill the Application Form of MP Scholarship.
Govt. of Madhya Pradesh State Scholarship Portal Integrated e-Governance Portal for Automation, Streamlining & Effective Management of Processes related to Application Receipt, Processing, Sanction and Disbursal of various Scholarships, Incentives & Other Assistance to Students
Those Candidates Are Still Study in Madhya Pradesh in UG / PG / Professional Courses of BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BE, B.Tech, B.Ed, M.Ed, Phd & other Programe are Fill the Form.
Process of Online submission and Management of the Post-Matric Scholarship
- The students shall submit the application in online mode by clicking Scholarship-Apply Online link at District Portal.
- The students should note down the registration number issued by the website.
- The student shall take a print out of the application form from the website and submit a copy of the print-out along with all the required documents to the concerned institute for processing.
- The institute shall process the application and update the status of the application on the website.
- The students can check the status of the application from the website by using Track Application Status link and providing the registration number.
- The students can also take a print out of the application form by using the Generate Duplicate Form link provided on the District Portal.