HOW TO APPLY-SSR – 133 Batch Feb 13
1. Candidates have the option of submitting application in Physical format (HAND WRITTEN on printed application) or e-application (ONLINE) for this Entry. Candidate can only apply in one of the formats. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate for the same entry will result in cancellation of candidature.
2. The candidates desirous of applying online (e-application) can do so from 26 May 2012 to 15 Jun 2012.The last date for the receipt of the printed copy of the Physical/ e-application Form at Naval Headquarters is 22 Jun 2012.The candidates need to attach the follwoing documents
(a) 10th pass certificate.
(b) 12th markeheet and pass certificate.
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
3. Before filling of the e-application, it is advisable to keep the matriculation certificate, 10+2 certificates readily available for correct filling up of personal particulars. The candidate should also have a valid e-mail address as it is mandatory and need to be filled.
4. For filling a application online visit our website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in and proceed as follows:-
(a) Click on the “Sailor Entry” button under the option Apply Online.
(b) Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
(c) Before clicking the Submit button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct because you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record.
(d) After submitting the form, APPLICATION Number will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. This APPLICATION number will get printed automatically on the print out of the online application form. If the system does not generate the APPLICATION Number, it is an indication of non-acceptance of Application by the system.
(e) The candidates desirous of applying online (e-application) can do so from 26 May 2012 to 15 Jun 2012.The last date for the receipt of the printed copy of the Physical/ e-application Form at Naval Headquarters is 22 Jun 2012.
|Sno.||Candidate address (state)||Application to be addressed to||Sno.||Candidate address (state)||Application to be addressed to|
|1||Delhi, Himachal Pradesh||Post Box No 476 Gole Dak Khana, GPO New Delhi -110 001||2||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya Mizoram, Nagaland Sikkim, Tripura, Manipur ,J & K Andaman Nicobar Islands, Carnicobar Kerala UT of Lakshdeep & Minicoy||Post Box No 11810 Delhi Cant New Delhi -110 010|
|3||West Bengal||Post Box No 02 Lodhi Road New Delhi -110 003||4||Uttar Pradesh||Post Box No 5270 Chanakyapuri PO New Delhi -110 021|
|5||Orissa Karnataka||Post Box No 4921 Safdarjung Enclave PO New Delhi -110 029||6||Andhra Pradesh Tamil Nadu UT of Pondicherry||Post Box No 488 Gole Dak Khana, GPO New Delhi -110 001|
|7||Rajasthan||Post Box No 5011 RK Puram Sector V New Delhi -110 022||8||Maharashtra, Goa Gujarat and UT of Daman, Diu and Nagar Haveli||Post Box No 7001 IPHO New Delhi -110 002|
|9||Punjab &UT of Chandigarh Uttarakhand||Post Box No 7215 IPHO New Delhi -110 002||10||Haryana||Post Box No 4844 Sarojani Nagar PO New Delhi -110 023|
|11||Madhya Pradesh Chatisgarh||Post Box No. 8860 Vasant Vihar, New Delhi -57||12||Bihar, Jharkhand||Post Box No 10925 RK Puram ,Main PO, New Delhi 110066|
(f) Following is to be written on the Envelope: -
APPLICATION FOR SSR 01/2013 Batch
ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ______ ”
Percentage in 10+2 ______% .
1. Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with system generated Application Number and all documents as mentioned in sub Para 2(a),2(b) and 2(c) above by 22 Jun 2012, will be the final CONFIRMATION of receipt of your Application at IHQ MoD(N).
2. Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, without assigning reasons, if found INELIGIBLE at any point of time. Hence, only filling the application online/generation of APPLICATION No does not indicate that the candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement.
3.Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled. IHQ MoD(Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures of documents not attached properly.
Application Status: Manual/ Online application being received
|Advertisement in English||Form for Manual Submission|