Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Will Conducted on MBBS Course for the academic year 2013-2014 Online Admission Form Those Candidate Will be Waiting for the Admission in PMT Programe in Wardha University MGIMS 2013 Kindly Apply the Form First Read the Eligibility and Some Other Details then Apply the Admission Form. for Information Must Visit the Official Site of the Conducted Authority www.mgims.ac.in
The candidate must attain 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission. The Candidate must have passed 12th standard examination under 10+2 system of Maharashtra State Higher Secondary Education Board or equivalent examination of any recognised Board or any Indian University with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually in each subject in one and the same attempt. The candidate must have obtained minimum 50% marks (40% in the case of SC/ ST/ VJ/ NT/ OBC) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Total seats available for admission are 100
- The permission for admitting 100 students has been given by Medical Council of India vide their letter no. MCI-NO.37(1)/2012-Med/114256 dated 26/06/12 for academic year 2012-2013. The admissions on the increased seats for the year 2013-14 are subject to the renewal of permission from Medical Council of India. Distribution of seats available for various categories (Link of Distribution)
- Candidates seeking admission to M.B.B.S. course of MGIMS can obtain Prospectus and Application form
- Either by paying only Rs 4000 in cash at the Cash counter of Account Section in premises of Administrative Complex of KHS and MGIMS.
- or by paying Rs. 4000 to State Bank of India through bank challan.
- If the candidate wants to submit the fee by bank challan he should click the link of the bank challan (given below), fill the information required and submit it.
- Candidate should mention full name address with pin code number on which the candidate wants to receive the prospectus & phone number for communication in the space provided on the challan form so that the prospectus can be sent to the given address.
- The candidate is required to take a printout of the saved copy in landscape on legal size paper and has to visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India for submission of the required charges.
- The Challan form is in three copies and the candidate has to send one original paid copy of the challan form to the “Dean, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, 442102” by speed post.
- The prospectus will be sent to the candidate on receipt of the copy of the challan stamped paid by the bank.
- The Institute will not be responsible for delay/loss in transit of application form due to postal problem or incorrect address without pin code provided on the challan form by the applicant.
- The cost of application form is same for all the candidates.
- Fee once submitted for purchasing the prospectus will neither be carried forward to a future date nor refunded under any circumstances. Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn
- Candidates should go through the Prospectus carefully for eligibility criteria, scheme, pattern of examination etc before contacting the Institute for any queries. Queries pertaining to eligibility and other issues will only be entertained if the information requested is not given in Prospectus.
- Incomplete applications or applications not in accordance with instructions will not be considered and are liable to be rejected. The examination fee will not be refunded in such cases
Candidate Also Find us on Answer Key, Result, Cutoff Marks, Syllabus, Model Paper, Sample Paper, Books, Key Sheet, Last Date, Exam Date, Result Date, Pin Code, Contact Us, Email Id, Official Site, Notification, Advertisement, Age Limit, Education Qualification, How to Apply, Total Vacancy, Admission Procedure, Call Letter, Admit Card, Hall Ticket, Interview Letter, Calendar, Expected Cutoff, Solution, Selection Procedure, Merit List, Previous Year Question Paper, Scheme of Test, Exam Pattern, Time Table, Date Sheet, Online Form, Recruitment, Download Forms and other various type information will be available on time to time on our website or viewers must the information on official site
The Government of India has declared NEET (UG) examination for admission to MBBS Course from Academic Year 2013-14 for all medical colleges. However MGIMS, Sevagram has been granted a stay by the Nagpur Bench of Bombay High Court of Judicature and in view of the stay order issued by the Nagpur bench of Bombay High court the Applications are invited on prescribed form for admission to MBBS course for academic year 2013-14. The candidates shall be selected as per their merit in the Entrance Examination conducted by MGIMS to be held on 21st April 2013 at Nagpur, Delhi, Hyderabad Mumbai, Varanasi & Kolkata. Those students who are going to appear in 10+2 Higher Secondary Board Examination in March / April 2013 are also eligible to appear in the competitive Entrance Examination.