PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE STARTING THE ONLINE FORM SUBMISSION PROCESS
- Have Acrobat reader installed on your computer. To Download Adobe Reader (Click Here).
- Last Date of Form Submission: June 14, 2012
- Generation of Bank Challan. (Click here to Generate Bank Challan)
- Challan Fee for General and OBC – Rs. 600/-
- Challan Fee for SC and ST – Rs. 300/-
- Deposition of fee at State Bank of India at any Branch.
- Filling of Registration Form.
- Send printout to address mentioned.
- Wait for merit list and counseling schedule to be declared.
- Appear for counseling on the stipulated date (shall be announced later).
STEPS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM SUBMISSION AFTER DEPOSITING THE REGISTRATION FEE
REQUIREMENTS BEFORE YOU START FILLING THE REGISTRATION FORM:
- Photo facing camera in JPEG format.
- Active Email ID (your login information will be sent there. [DO NOT USE rediffmail.com]
- Journal Number and Bank Branch Code (this will be provided by the bank)
- Registration Number (this is provided in the Bank Challan)
- Check your Eligibility (Candidates who have scored minimum 40% marks for General/OBC and 33% marks for SC/ST in Intermediate are eligible for applying. In LLB (Hons.). Candidates who have scored 45% for General/OBC and 40% for SC/ST are eligible).Admission to different courses in Faculty of Fine Arts (Painting, Applied Arts, Sculpture, Art & Training, Home Art & Craft, Furniture Design, Iron & Heavy Metal Works & Wood Work) will be done through an Entrance Exam. All other admissions will be on merit basis.
- All related documents
STEPS FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION:
· Open the link for “Online Filling of Registration Form“.
· Start filling the form by entering the registration number.
· Upload Photo by attaching the file to be uploaded.
· Check all the entries before submission to omit any mistakes
· Click submit
· On the confirmation page, click on the link to print the registration form
o This will give you the form and instructions
· Print the scholarship forms if applicable.
· Your Login information will be sent on your email address.
o Depending upon your email security settings the mail may sometimes be delivered to the spam/junk folder. Please check before you contact the University
o You can edit the submitted information through the username and password provided on your e-mail.
· Send a copy (2nd Floor, Academic Block, University of Lucknow, Lucknow) of the Application Form you have printed in step 3 enclosing the following
- Original Bank Challan (University Copy)
- Copy of Caste Certificate (For OBC Candidates, OBC Certificate must be issued not before July, 2009).
- Scholarship forms (if applicable).
- Photocopy of Income Certificate in the name of Father (or Mother) indicating the gross annual income of the family, issued from the competent authority (Tehsildar). (Income Certificate must be issued not before January, 2012).
- Copy of Address Proof (Voter ID, Passport, Ration Card, Driving License, electricity bill)
- Copy of Subcategory Certificate
- These certificates should have been issued by competent authority within last six months
- For SC, ST and non-creamy OBC candidates, the certificates must have been issued by the competent authority of any district in U.P. only.
- Retain a copy of every document and bring them to the counseling venue. Bring a copy of the printed application form along with all the above mentioned documents in original at the time of counseling.
- The envelop containing the above should be sent through speed post only to the address that will be provided to you after submission.
· Last Date of Form Submission: June 14, 2012
- Do not send original documents. They would be needed only at the time of verification subject to the candidate being short listed.
- If you have any queries, you may email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission to different courses in Faculty of Fine Arts (Painting, Applied Arts, Sculpture, Art & Training, Home Art & Craft, Furniture Design, Iron & Heavy Metal Works & Wood Work) will be done through an Entrance Exam. All other admissions will be on merit basis.
· In case the candidates are unable to take a printout of the forms at the time of submission they can also take out the print of their Online Application Form by logging in through the link provided below. Login information is sent to your email ID
- If there are any corrections on the application form, you can correct it by logging in to the editable form through the link provided below for this purpose. Login information is printed on the form and has also been sent to your email ID. Correct the entries if required and print the form again.
- Wait for the declaration of merit list and other notices/announcements by frequently visiting the University website. (http://www.lkouniv.ac.in)
- After declaration of result, find your name, merit and counseling details from the website. Letters will not be issued to individual candidates. It is your responsibility to check the results in time.
- If you have claimed to be an Outstanding Sportsperson (OS) or Physically Handicapped (PH), present yourself personally before the committee with all original documents on the specified dates given on the website.
- Find your counseling date from the university website. Ensure your presence at the counseling venue well in time and follow the announcements. (Those SC/ST, OBC candidates who are selected in open list should appear for counseling alongwith the General (Open listed) candidates. These candidates (SC/ST, OBC candidates) will not be allowed to appear for counseling alongwith the selected list of the reserved category candidates)
- Present yourself with all original documents and required fee to the university officials.
- Be prepared to make a choice from the subjects/programs available to you.
- Present all the original documents for verification. TC/Migration and Character Certificate in original will be retained by the university.
- Deposit the admission fee and take a receipt even if you are availing zero fee facility. Your admission would stand cancelled if the required fee is not deposited on the day of counseling.
- Leave the counseling venue after showing the fee-receipt to the university official on duty.
- No accompanying person is allowed to the counseling premises and use of mobile phone is prohibited inside the building.
- All legal matters will be subject to Lucknow Jurisdiction only.
Source of this Matter & Source this Content – http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/admissionug2012/online_instruction_ug2012.htm
For More Information Visit Official Website of Lucknow University of Admission 2012