Jharkhand Academic Council JAC WIll be UPloaded the Admit Card for the Primary & Junior Examination 2013 Those Candidates Are Appeared and Applied the Application Form Are Download the Admit Card Online Through Jac.nic.in Official Website of Jharkhand Board 2013.
After Over the Examination Answer Key & Solution Will be Also Available at Official Website of JTET / JAC 2013.
JHARKHAND TET INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1. You must bring with you blue/black ball point pen to mark the special OMR (Optical Mark Reader) answer sheet
2. After the exam is over, you have to submit lower part of admit card and the answer sheet to the invigilator. The question booklet should
be retained by you. If the candidate has received more than one admit card, he/she can appear for exam at anyone of the exams
3. You must report at the examination hall assigned to you positively ONE HOUR before the commencement of the exam. You will not be
allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the exam
4. Read cxarefully the instructions given in the Question Booklet and O.M.R. Sheet. Any mistake while filling in the O.M.R. sheet will
automatically lead to cancellation of the candidature.
5. You must not bring with you any Calculator, Slide Rule, Books, Mobile Phones/Pagers inside the Examination Hall.
6. Any candidate found using unfair means/reporting late/without Admit Card will be debarred from the Exam.
7. You will not be entitled to TA/DA for appearing at the exam. No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained in this regard.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and should lead to cancellation of the Candidature.
9. Do not fold the Answer Sheet. It may lead to difficulty in evaluation.
10. All entries should be confined to the area provided. Mark your answer only in the appropriate CIRCLE against the number
corresponding to the question you are answering and fill the CIRCLE completely.