Indian Army TES 10+2 Recruitment Online Form – joinindianarmy.nic.in
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2012 Online Application Form 2012
Instructions for Online Applications for all Entries
1. Please fill all details mentioned in the online application form , failing which the application is liable to be rejected.
2. After applying online candidates are requested to take a print out of online application, paste his/her photograph in the space provided duly attested by gazetted officer. Sign the application in blue ink at the space provided and sent it alongwith attested copies of educational/required certificates to Recruiting Directorate by post on the address mentioned in the advertisement published for the entry “ADG Rtg (Rtg-6), TGC/SSC(T)/SSCW(T)/10+2 TES Section(As relevant to the entry), West Block 3, R K Puram, New Delhi-110066. Please write “Online Application, the name of your selected course and the roll No allotted to you” in bold letters, on top of the envelope, when sending the documents by post. For e.g. ONLINE APPLICATION, COURSE Ser TGC-114, ROLL No 500091.applications should be forwarded at the following address:-
TES/TGC/SSCW(TECH) SECTION(whichever section is applicable)
ADDITIONAL DIRECTORATE OF RECRUITING
WEST BLOCK III
NEW DELHI -110066
3. Candidates are also required to carry one more ink signed copy of the application without fail alongwith the photograph(attested by Gazetted Officer) pasted on it, required original educational certificates and with a valid proof of identity to the Selection Centre when called for the interview. Candidature of a candidate will be cancelled:-
(a) If candidate does not send the said documents by post to Recruiting Directorate.
(b) Does not carry the copy of online application & said documents to the Selection Centre for interview.
(c) Applying second time on line or by post will also lead to cancellation of candidate.
(d) Any incorrect details filled in online applications will lead to cancellation of candidature and suitable action will be taken against the candidate.
4. It may be noted that depending upon the total number of applications received by this office for 10+2 TES Course/Technical Graduate Course(TGC) /Short Service Commission Technical(SSC Tech) Men &Short Service Commission Technical(SSC Tech) Women, Recruiting Directorate reserves the right to shortlist and to fix cut off percentage of PCM marks for SSB interview. No representation will be entertained in this aspect.
5. Call up for SSB tests will be sent to you by SMS/post and dates will also be hosted on the website. Original and attested copies certificates will be brought to the Selection Centers as per the call up instructions.
6. In case of any problem faced in applying online, please inform on telephone No 011-26175473 & 26173215, during office hours.
Apply Online : http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/home.aspx