Baroda – Manipal School of Banking Online Form | Challan | Syllabus | Exam Date – www.bankofbarodamanipalschoolofbanking.com
Baroda – Manipal School of Banking has been set up jointly by Bank of Baroda and Manipal group. The school has been set up to attract bright young graduates to a career in Banking with Bank of Baroda where they are first trained in Banking and Finance before their embarking on the Banking career. The students go through a one –year full-time residential training programme which is conducted at the Baroda Manipal school of Banking campus at Bangalore. Those who successfully complete this one year intensive programme are awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and are absorbed as Probationary officers in the Bank in JMG/S-I.
Salient features of this one-year programme are as under:
- The programme has blended curriculum with classroom, e-learning and internship.
- It imparts knowledge and skills in core banking, specialized areas in Banking besides managerial skills, etiquette, grooming and language skills.
- The classroom sessions (9 months, trimester pattern) is conducted at the Baroda Manipal school of Banking and internship (3 months ) at any Bank of Baroda branch or office (within India).
- The students are paid a stipend amount every month for the entire 12 month duration of the programme in order to meet their out of pocket expenses and their living expenses.
- The students will get assured employment with Bank of Baroda on successful completion of the programme.
- Bank of Baroda provides full financing of the programme fees on very concessional terms to all students.
- The entire fees as well as an additional amount covering the total loan amount as well as interest thereon reimbursed by the Bank progressively after completion of certain number of years with the Bank as “loyalty bonus”.
- On successful completion of the I year Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) from BMSB and after joining the Bank , candidates will also have an opportunity to pursue MBA / higher degree programs offered by specific universities within the Manipal Global Education Framework (MGEF). Such programs are offered as enriching and convenient workplace learning initiatives through distance education and online modes. Credits accruing on completion of the PGDBF qualify for recognition and lateral entry into specific MGEF programs. Further details can be obtained at the appropriate time by POs from counsellors of MGEF.
- For complete details on the programme, kindly visit the “Baroda Manipal school of Banking” link in the careers page of the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com.
SELECTION EXERCISE FOR ADMISSIONS TO BMSB FOR THE YEAR 2012-13: NOTIFICATIONS
04.06.2012 – The selection process for admissions to BMSB for the year 2012-13 is hereby initiated. Application link for making online applications for participating in the selection exercise for admissions to BMSB will be available at www.barodamanipalschoolofbanking.com from 7th June’2012 to 21st June’2012. Applications invited from aspiring and eligible students. Last date for submitting applications is 21st June’2012.